top of page

Warrick County Animal Control is here for stray/abandoned animals. We take owner surrenders that live in Warrick County when we can as a courtesy. If you are needing to surrender your animal we recommend you contact Animal Rescues first and use Animal Control as your last resort. If you have exhausted all other options please click "Start Filling" below to fill out a surrender form.

bottom of page